Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I love it when a plan comes together...

Last night, that happened.
Last night, everthing came together.

I went to an event called “Preacher, Priest and Rabbi.” Now, I have been talking for a long time about ‘clusters’, and how these will be the main way we will gather in the new community. But until tonight, I hadn’t seen it done. I had heard about it, read about it, thought about it, prayed about it. But I hadn’t seen it, felt it, or known that it worked.

Now I know.

I know that it feels how I thought it would feel. I know that it works. I know that God’s vision for this community can become a reality through this structure. It’s the difference between visualizing something and seeing it happen. I know this will work. I know it because God has shown it to me.

Yesterday was a very, very good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home